Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy CINCO 2012 !

Hello out there ( where ever you might be ) 
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
I am at work today but the sun is out and I am feeling good. 

Gabe is out at Sears Point Raceway with the Awful Falafel Truck working a motorcycle event. Things are going REALLY good with the truck. Gabe is working his beeeehind off, I am so lucky to have him as a husband. The puggles are thriving and out of control - just how I like them! 
I got to spend some of my weekend with my new nephew. He was a doll - he even gave me a smile or 5! 
Tonight my mom and dad are hosting a family Cinco party ... I am looking forward to ALL my nieces and nephews being there ( PHOTO OP )
I am looking forward to getting May underway. I feel like this could be a good month. I am gong to NOT stress over "TTC" and let the powers that may be! I am going to spend as much time as possible out in the sun and doing yard work and getting my house to the way I want it. 
I am going to do the following:

  • New master bath toilet
  • Closet doors for the 3 guest rooms
  • Faux wood blinds for the last 2 guest rooms
  • Get the popcorn off the family room ceiling
  • Get the yard all done up and pretty 
  • Clean the garage
  • Call the home warranty place about the dishwasher and kitchen window
  • Ask my co worker about fixing the hardwood floor
WELL... Looks like I have a lot to do  :)

Have a great day out there !

No comments:

Post a Comment