Monday, May 28, 2012

Life Changes...

in the blink of an eye. This past week we lost my cousin. At the age of 20 he was taken from us while on a fishing trip with my family. His smile will be in my heart forever. His silly looks and snarky comments will be embedded in my mind. It is never okay for a child to die. It is never okay for a mom and dad to have to lay their child to rest. it is not okay for the world to lose such an amazing person. Sadly, I do not make the rules of this thing we call life. I can not control the sadness, hurt, anger and all the WHY's that are being asked right now. I do believe God has a plan for all of us, but that does not mean I understand what his plan is.
I miss you Nicholas. I will love you forever.
Love, your cousin & friend, Janel

No comments:

Post a Comment