Is it me or has everyone lost track of the day of the week we are currently occupying? Good Lawd - I can not keep my days straight. It seems like life is getting busier and busier and I am not taking any time to stop and smell the roses. Something strange is up with Sierra the puggle. Yesterday while on our walk she just stopped and refused to go walk anymore. WHAT? That is not puggle-like at all... I am going to try to do the same walk tonight and see if something is really up for if she was just being a stinker and was in protest of the warm weather we have been having. Gabe has been so busy on the food truck that I have not seen much of him in the past few days. We DID have our 7 year anniversary on May 31st. He got me a new iPhone and he also got my initials tattooed on his forearm. I have to say the more I think about it the more I love him for it. It really does mean that we will be together forever. I am SO BLESSED to have his as my husband. I know sometimes I get caught up in the negative web that life can spin, but at the end of the day I know that I am one lucky gal. I look around and see all the complaining, bitching and moaning that others do about their husbands and although I would love if Gabe did more laundry it is not a deal breaker for me. I like to be the one who takes care of him, who makes our house a home and who gets to fall asleep next to him every night.
I am so glad to see the month of MAY gone. It was a very hard month for my family with the passing of my cousin Nick. I know that he is looking down on us all watching us and keeping us safe, but I would still like him her on Earth. Gabe went to the Petaluma Race Way last night and they did a memorial lap for Nick. Gabe texted me while they were doing it and it made me smiling knowing Gabe was there to watch it.
As I sit at work (not knowing if it is Saturday or Sunday) I wish I was in bed with Gabe and the dogs but I know that I am lucky to have this job. I can not wait to get off at 4 pm and head home to walk the dogs, water the garden and clean the kitchen.
I hope you all have a good SUNDAY.
Talk to you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment