Monday, April 16, 2012

Blah - a way of life!

I have been down and out with a horrible cold - flu mixer thingy that has thrown me for a LOOP. I am on day 4 and feel like I have lost a good week of my life to a sickness I did not ask for. As I sit at work and deal with the public I can feel my temperature rising again. 103* has been normal for the past 2 days so anything around there is normal. I must be floating around 110* (I KID)
I am however looking forward to booking my trip to Vegas with my girlfriend Adrienne for her 35th birthday. Just her, me, a pool, water and SUN. Her birthday is in July so it is a perfect time to escape to the dessert for some sun. I am hoping the falafel truck will be up and running by then so Gabe will not even miss me while I am gone. I am also super stoked to be booking my flight to go to NC to see my BESTIE Bridget. We are headed to the shores of South Carolina and once again it will be fun in the sun.
Although I am sick as a dog, I am blessed and I thank the LORD for this amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment