Saturday, April 21, 2012

WOW - Hello Mr. Sunshine !

So the past few days have been simply amazing in Sonoma County!  We hit 84 outside yesterday and today they are saying it will be even warmer... YIPPIE. I was off of work yesterday so I was able to go have a fun and relaxing lunch with my mom and sister ( the sister who is about to have her baby ) it was nice to just sit and talk. After I got home I went and pulled some weeds in the backyard - we have a large yard and it is all weeds :(  I really need to win the lottery to get the yard landscaped. I took the dogs for a walk around 8 pm and it was still about 70 degrees so it was perfect. It is days like this that I remember how very blessed I am to live here with my family.


Speaking of family - mine rocks. We unveiled the AWFUL FALAFEL truck this week and my family was there to support us. It feels so good to know that we have them here with us. The opening night went AMAZING - we were so busy and the public seemed to love the food. Gabe is so talented people would be crazy not to like the food.
Tonight for dinner I am thinking of making chicken and rice with artichokes. 
I will let you know what I settled on tomorrow!


Have a great day - ENJOY THE WEATHER !

No comments:

Post a Comment