Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm TIRED

Sometimes I am not sure if I am coming or going. Awake or sleeping, hungry or full, happy or sad. One thing I know for sure is that I need a good nights sleep - a good 12 hours of no dogs, no phones, no light just DARK, COOL and no interruptions.
Today I am working 10 hours of overtime, and while I like the paycheck I am getting exhausted and need a break.
Today after work I am going to run to the mall to get some makeup then head home, take the puggles on a walk and do some praying. With Easter fast approaching I find myself missing my Grandma Ester more and more. It is funny how just a smell can bring her back and I can close my eyes and she will be with me, making me pancakes and mac and cheese, walking to get the mail, sitting in the sun in her blue Buick or doing leg exercises in the morning side by side in her twin beds. My grandmother was (IS) one of the GREATS. She will never know how much I love her but someday I will be able to hug her again and tell her all she means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment