Sunday, April 1, 2012

I figured why not...

I love to sit at work and read blogs that other women have written so I thought "start your own blog" and well, here I am. I am 31 years old, married to the love of my life (Gabe - and YES he is a chef) We met 7 years ago on a blind date, moved in 2 weeks later and now have been married for 20 months. We just bought a house in Sonoma County and we share our home with our two sweet dogs - puggles - Sierra and Delylah. The puggles are the best doggies ever (yes really the best dogs ever) We are working on having kids, but that is not as easy as it sounds. On top of life we decided to open up a mobile food truck (because trying to get pregnant was not stressful enough) so we tossed a business into the mix.
I have decided to get healthy this year and start cooking more. I can not expect Gabe to get done working on the truck then come home and cook me a meal. I work as a 911 dispatcher for a local police department. My job is an insane amount of stress and unless you do this job you have no idea how answering a phone can change your life. Yes, I have had that phone call that changes your life, that takes the air out of your lungs and stops you dead in your tracks. I also had to learn to get past that and move on. Like falling off a horse, if you don't get right back on you will never ride again. I never know what the next phone call will bring, but I have faith God will get me through whatever he throws my way.
I am the youngest of 5 kids, an aunt to 5 nephews and 3 nieces and my sister is due to have a baby any day now. I grew it in the most amazing family and will never be able to express my gratitude for all my family (specifically my mom and dad) have done for me (and Gabe)
I have some of the BEST friends a girl could ever ask for. I love all things outside, a clean kitchen, fresh and crisp laundry just out of the dryer, sushi,the beach after a storm, walking my dogs, cuddling with my husband, buying new cars, my mom's cooking, the sound of my nieces and nephews playing, Black Friday (a good sale in general), Catalina Island, chap stick, whole fat milk, brand spankin' new socks, tomatoes off the vine,waking up to the sun shining in my room, kisses from the puggles and water. I miss my grandmother's daily. I need to save more money - I spend way to much! I need to not let things bother me as much as they do - for the sake of a good nights sleep! I will love Gabe and my family until I take my last breath on earth (and then some) and I promise to make you giggle while reading my blog.
Welcome to my world - It could get crazy so hold on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment